Tuesday, March 4, 2014

“Help,Dr. Hope, they’re are too many gays in my family!” | Souls of Black Women

lesbian couple souls of black women2
Dr. Hope, my name is Rachel (fictitious name) and I need desperate help. I have been saved for many years, but has a very hard time dealing with that too many of my family are now gay. I have four children who are gay and a son who just divorced his wife to be with a man. For years, he hated the subject of homosexuality, but now, he is very effeminate and no longer has any shame about being gay. My 50-year-old aunt has just came out of the closet. I don't know how a family can stick together, if they are in...


“Help,Dr. Hope, they’re are too many gays in my family!” | Souls of Black Women

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes