Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dr. Hope, How Can I forgive my Ex-Lesbian Lover Who hurt me very bad? | Souls of Black Women

ex lesbian testimony-dr. hope-souls of black women
Dr. Hope, my name is Miya and I had been with my ex-lover for several years. After we broke up, we vowed to remain like sisters, but now she has turned her back on me and I don't know how to forgive her. I spent years helping her raise her child. Now, in my 40's I do have any kids and never been married. I feel like I missed out on a lot in life and never think a man will marry me. I don't blame her, I blame myself, but I do blame her for not wanting to have a friendship with me.

Response: Miya, there are so many black women like you. They thought another woman was going to understand them, but discovered it wasn't so nice after-all. Yes, there are some black men who hurt us very bad, but what a lot of gay people fail to admit, the same sex can hurt you too and sometimes much worse. Miya, if your ex-lover chose to turn her back on you, it was for your own good. You do not need to be connected to someone who already took a lot of...


Dr. Hope, How Can I forgive my Ex-Lesbian Lover Who hurt me very bad? | Souls of Black Women

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes